Crochet added to a thrifted top, ready for eco dyeing

 
I have no idea what fibre this is, except for the silk yarn I used for the crochet trim, so the result could be interesting! Thinking of using Tasmanian blackwood leaves in the dyepot; I also collected blackberry, eucalyptus (2 types) and Tasmanian dogwood leaves this afternoon for the eco printing.

3 thoughts on “Crochet added to a thrifted top, ready for eco dyeing

  1. Pingback: Very happy with this result! | gonerustic

please leave a comment

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s