cutting up more knitwear to make more tattered hearts – for sale here
(This is a great excuse to keep making, especially if your house is already full and all of your family and friends are groaning under the handmade gifts you’ve made for them!)
Would you like to help us make quilts to give away to people in need?
We meet on the 3rd Friday of each month from 11 a.m. – 2 p.m. if you’d like to join us. Message me for details!
We are looking for the following items:
- quilts/blankets – sewn, knitted or crocheted (minimum size 1.6 m x 1.4 m)
- jumpers/pullovers – especially for older children, teenagers and adults (crew neck preferable)
- scarves, beanies, mittens, bedsocks
- knitted teddy bears
[Note – no used items please; all items must be newly made for this project]
Contact me here if you’d like to know more!
recently a customer in my gallery bought several of my little embroidered hearts and birds
she showed her friend, and the friend liked them so much she rang me and ordered some for her family
[p.s. – i dried the rose petals and buds myself – just something i like to do whenever someone gives me flowers!]
- if you would like to custom order a brooch or purchase a ready-made bird hanger, please click here
- to purchase a ready-made heart brooch or hanger, please click here