A silk satin version of the cotton top I shared earlier. And another one is cut out ready to go!
Making a top out of this (if there’s enough fabric.)
Eco dyed/printed silk satin.
After a productive afternoon spent foraging on our land yesterday (see previous post), the eco dyeing is in full swing!
re:- my previous posts … yesterday i cut off the damaged bits of the orange trim
these are the salvaged sections, which i will attempt to re-attach today
this is how the trim looked before the wrap was stolen and damaged (the black ribbons on the front were also torn off)
and here are some new ties i found at our local op shop
making progress, i think!